Vision and mission
In May 2020 we have formulated our vision for the year 2025, it has been defined as follows:
Customer & stakeholders
- We are a company that acts (internationally) socially responsible.
- We supply 100% of the anodes required by Norðurál and we keep our focus on external customers.
- Because of our good results and reputation, both our customer and corporate organization have confidence in making resources available for the future of this location.
- Our behavior is the key to our success.
- Employees are energetic, motivated, proud and all-round trained professionals. They demonstrate ownership and are empowered to make relevant decisions independently.
- Employees have the opportunity for personal development and education. There continues to be sufficient challenge and variety in the tasks and roles.
Safety, Health & Environment
- We strive to make our working environment as healthy as possible.
- We have a visibly tidy, safe and clean working environment. Our behavior determines our safe working culture.
- Our installations and supply chains are optimized and continue to meet all external requirements.
- The results achieved by this team are among the best worldwide. We are capable of solving today’s and tomorrow’s problems.
- We are open and transparent and we have an efficient organization with informal and short communication lines.
- We continuously work on improvements, innovations and sustainability.